Sundried Tomato and Pepper Risotto
Serves: 4 People
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g arborio rice
- 5 sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 4 roasted red peppers from a jar, chopped
- 600ml swiss vegetable bouillion
- 4 tbsp freshly grated vegetarian parmesan-style cheese
- Saute the onion and garlic in one tbsp olive oil.
- Add the rice, tomatoes and peppers.
- Slowly add the stock and simmer for 20 minutes until the stock has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle over the cheese to serve.
All products marked in bold are available to purchase through Vegetarian Express.